Directions to our Hudson River Valley Bed and Breakfast
When you visit the Inn at Green River, you will find that you have chosen a B&B unlike any other. Our inn, in the foothills of the Berkshires, offers beautiful accommodations that feature a casual elegance, warm hospitality, breathtaking natural surroundings, and delicious homemade breakfasts.
2 1/2 hours from New York City and Boston
25 minutes from Hudson
20 minutes from Tanglewood
15 minutes from Stockbridge and Gt. Barrington
…and never more than 24 hours from a fabulous breakfast!
From New York:
• Taconic Parkway to Rte 23 (Claverack/Hillsdale exit)
• Turn right and go east for 8 miles to light in Hillsdale.
• Go left and north on Rte. 22 for 7.4 miles.
• At the fork with Rte. 71, bear right. The Inn is on the right, about 150 yds. from Rte.
22. Do not go through a yield sign or you went too far.
• You may also take the Amtrak train up along the Hudson River to either Poughkeepsie or
Hudson, NY and rent a car from Enterprise. Ask Deborah for details.
From Boston or Albany:
• I90 to Exit B3 (New Lebanon/Austerlitz)
• Go south on Rte. 22 for approx. 9 miles.
• At the junction with Rte. 71, bear left down the steep hill.
• Take the first (hard) right, 200 yds. from the junction, at the bottom of the hill
(Nobletown Rd.) The Inn is the first house on the left.
From NW Connecticut:
• Rte. 7 north to Rte. 23 (west)
• Turn right on Rte. 71 (north/west). Continue on Rte. 71 through North Egremont.
• Five miles beyond that village, bear left at the green sign saying “Hillsdale, 7 miles
and Rte. 22 South.” The Inn is the first house on the left.
Google map: https://goo.gl/maps/IMGQR