Simple elegance in a serene country setting.
Welcome to the Inn at Green River, a Berkshires bed and breakfast
offering award winning hospitality for 29 years.
The Inn at Green River offers upscale lodging in a beautiful rural setting. This 1830 Federal-style farmhouse offers spectacular bed and breakfast accommodations in seven romantic guest rooms...
Why the Inn?
- An award-winning Bed and Breakfast
- Near the Berkshires and Upper Hudson Valley
- Serene gardens in a lovely rural setting
- Culture, history & adventure all nearby
- Delicious breakfasts of fresh local fare
- Seven romantic rooms, most with fireplaces
- Great local eateries to delight foodies
You must see the Tony DiTerlizzi show at the Norman Rockwell Museum, “Never Abandon Imagination: The Fantastical
We’re starting to think of this place as our country house — thanks for the hospitality and delish breakfast!
Thank you for another wonderful year! We were so happy to spend our honeymoon here!