Simple elegance in a serene country setting.
Welcome to the Inn at Green River, a Berkshires bed and breakfast
offering award winning hospitality for 30 years.
The Inn at Green River offers upscale lodging in a beautiful rural setting. This 1830 Federal-style farmhouse offers spectacular bed and breakfast accommodations in seven romantic guest rooms...
Why the Inn?
- An award-winning Bed and Breakfast
- Near the Berkshires and Upper Hudson Valley
- Serene gardens in a lovely rural setting
- Culture, history & adventure all nearby
- Delicious breakfasts of fresh local fare
- Seven romantic rooms, most with fireplaces
- Great local eateries to delight foodies
The Inn has not reopened due to COVID-19, and is in fact on the market. Click here for more info on the sale of the Inn.
Zelda, the cat, and I are doing fine. I am enjoying the down time, and catching up with some of my wonderful Inn guests by phone and email. Follow me on Instagram and Facebook to see what I am up to. I am enjoying having time to work in my gardens, quilt, golf, and take long walks. There are such wonderful rail trails and quiet back roads both in Columbia and Berkshire counties to explore.
Check back here for news about the future of the Inn.
We’re starting to think of this place as our country house — thanks for the hospitality and delish breakfast!
Thank you for another wonderful year! We were so happy to spend our honeymoon here!