Simple elegance in a serene country setting.
Welcome to the Inn at Green River, a Berkshires bed and breakfast
offering award winning hospitality for 29 years.
The Inn at Green River offers upscale lodging in a beautiful rural setting. This 1830 Federal-style farmhouse offers spectacular bed and breakfast accommodations in seven romantic guest rooms...
Why the Inn?
- An award-winning Bed and Breakfast
- Near the Berkshires and Upper Hudson Valley
- Serene gardens in a lovely rural setting
- Culture, history & adventure all nearby
- Delicious breakfasts of fresh local fare
- Seven romantic rooms, most with fireplaces
- Great local eateries to delight foodies
November is a great time to visit the Inn. Lower winter rates kick in, the fall weather is comfortably cool, and while some historic houses close for the winter season, other attractions such as Hancock Shaker Village, the Clark Art Institute, the Norman Rockwell Museum, and my favorite Columbia County site, Olana, are open. Come visit soon!
We’re starting to think of this place as our country house — thanks for the hospitality and delish breakfast!
Thank you for another wonderful year! We were so happy to spend our honeymoon here!