Simple elegance in a serene country setting.
Welcome to the Inn at Green River, a Berkshires bed and breakfast
offering award winning hospitality for 30 years.
The Inn at Green River offers upscale lodging in a beautiful rural setting. This 1830 Federal-style farmhouse offers spectacular bed and breakfast accommodations in seven romantic guest rooms...
Why the Inn?
- An award-winning Bed and Breakfast
- Near the Berkshires and Upper Hudson Valley
- Serene gardens in a lovely rural setting
- Culture, history & adventure all nearby
- Delicious breakfasts of fresh local fare
- Seven romantic rooms, most with fireplaces
- Great local eateries to delight foodies
The ski season has officially begun. Come check out the new lodges and trails at Catamount Ski Area!
Please “like” and follow the Inn on Facebook to stay up to date on the fun and interesting things happening here in Columbia County and the Berkshires! I even included a little cooking tip in one post recently. And don’t forget our area is a great place for those who prefer shopping to skiing, with its many small, owner curated shops.
The Inn is open for both the Martin Luther King and Valentines/President’s Day holidays. I hope to see you soon.
We’re starting to think of this place as our country house — thanks for the hospitality and delish breakfast!
Thank you for another wonderful year! We were so happy to spend our honeymoon here!