Simple elegance in a serene country setting.
Welcome to the Inn at Green River, a Berkshires bed and breakfast
offering award winning hospitality for 29 years.
The Inn at Green River offers upscale lodging in a beautiful rural setting. This 1830 Federal-style farmhouse offers spectacular bed and breakfast accommodations in seven romantic guest rooms...
Why the Inn?
- An award-winning Bed and Breakfast
- Near the Berkshires and Upper Hudson Valley
- Serene gardens in a lovely rural setting
- Culture, history & adventure all nearby
- Delicious breakfasts of fresh local fare
- Seven romantic rooms, most with fireplaces
- Great local eateries to delight foodies
The weather forecast for this upcoming September weekend is sunny weather with lows at night in the high ’40’s which will jump start those fall foliage colors. It is also a peak weekend for apple picking, and we have lots of orchards in Columbia and Berkshire counties for you to choose from.
And on the following weekend, consider including a Full Moon Trek and Bonfire at Furnace Brook Winery on Saturday, September 29th and enjoy the spectacular Corn Moon. Have you made your reservations for a fall foliage viewing trip yet?
We’re starting to think of this place as our country house — thanks for the hospitality and delish breakfast!
Thank you for another wonderful year! We were so happy to spend our honeymoon here!