Simple elegance in a serene country setting.
Welcome to the Inn at Green River, a Berkshires bed and breakfast
offering award winning hospitality for 30 years.
The Inn at Green River offers upscale lodging in a beautiful rural setting. This 1830 Federal-style farmhouse offers spectacular bed and breakfast accommodations in seven romantic guest rooms...
Why the Inn?
- An award-winning Bed and Breakfast
- Near the Berkshires and Upper Hudson Valley
- Serene gardens in a lovely rural setting
- Culture, history & adventure all nearby
- Delicious breakfasts of fresh local fare
- Seven romantic rooms, most with fireplaces
- Great local eateries to delight foodies
The spring skiing is great and don’t forget, we offer discount coupons for lift tickets at Catamount.
Also Tanglewood tickets have gone on sale, so don’t delay in making plans for this summer. In addition to the wonderful Boston Symphony, there are great pop artists lined up, including Josh Groban, James Taylor, Gladys Knight, and Reba McEntire. Check the schedule here, and then book online. Remember that if you stay 3 nights, I will provide a set of lawn tickets (for the BSO concerts, sorry, not pop music events). I look forward to seeing you soon!
We’re starting to think of this place as our country house — thanks for the hospitality and delish breakfast!
Thank you for another wonderful year! We were so happy to spend our honeymoon here!